Journal style

Fire in 2 story building, 4 apartments. Everyone made it out safely. Two are wounded and are being treated first and second degree burns at Mort’s Hospital. The fire fighters were on the scene within 10 minutes. They worked quickly on the fire and successly helped three people out who had been trapped in the building.

A boy is said to have left a candle lit and it caught the curtains on fire, which resulted in the fire. But unfortunately the firefighters could not save the building which has become a heap of rubble. There is a gathering of neighbors around it, who are wondering what has happened and what is going to happen to the people living there. One of the tenants was an elderly couple living on a limited social security check. Another is a single mom with a ten year old son and 2 month old baby, and two other families. Hopefully these people will get better soon and also to move on without too much loss after the destruction of their home.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s